In this episode you will learn the nine things I used to accomplish my big and scary goals.
- I had fewer goals but much bigger and ultra specific.
- I made goal setting a game (see how on Ep. 241 of the I Love Success Podcast)
- I had more vacation than ever before (and booked them before I knew if I would succeed).
- I only focused on the everyday process, not the goal. JUST SHOW UP FOR YOURSELF FOR A FULL YEAR AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
- Even though I was uncertain on HOW to achieve my goals, I had FAITH that it would happen as long as I BELIEVED (+confidence) it would happen and kept showing up.
- I was sorrounded by people better than me.
- I created a vision board with my wildest dreams.
- I consistently worked out + meditated 5x/week + good diet and + at least 7h/sleep
- I focused on JOY (thank you Lily) and I focused on GIVING as much as possible.
Crazy as it seems, somehow the Universe rewarded me, and it can reward you too.
A New Year means nothing unless you decide that it should. Connect with me and let me know how I can help.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a Real Estate Agent, World medalist and Author with the mission to help at least 10 million people in 10 years to accomplish their dreams. For more information visit: http://www.ilovesuccess.co
Sponsor: CallCast - Turn phone calls into podcasts: https://callcast.co
Music and Production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh